Hotel Meliá Jardines del Teide

The Meliá Jardines del Teide, a four-star hotel, is located on the Adeje Coast of the island of Tenerife, adjacent to the Playa del Duque beach. It has 12,000 sqm of gardens featuring native plants, as well as terraces, sport facilities, five meeting keys with capacity for 450 people and three swimming pools.

After acquiring the asset, Hispania arranged to reform the hotel as part of the new management agreement. The refurbishment has involved category upgrades to 23% of the available rooms to expand the hotel's "Premium Level" segment, plus improvements to the remaining 77% and overall improvements to all the communal areas of the hotel. The investment entailed a total outlay of 7.5 million euros.

  • Location: Tenerife
  • Category: 4*
  • Number of keys: 300
  • Hotel type: Resort
  • Operator: Meliá
  • Contract type: Fixed rent
  • Contract duration: Jan-2025 + 5-year extension


Image gallery